How do I create an account for the parent portal?
If you become a customer of Wiedewei, an account for the parent portal will automatically be created for you. You will receive an email with which you can activate your account, you only have to create and remember a password yourself. If we have two e-mail addresses of parents/carers, both will receive a separate e-mail.
Have you not received an e-mail or are you having problems logging in? Then take Contact contact us, we will be happy to help you.
How do I download the app?
The KidsKonnect app is called OuderApp. You can also arrange everything via this app, handy!
You can download the app on your smartphone or tablet Google Play or the AppStore.
You may also be asked to enter a URL the first time. This is kibeo.ouderportaal.nl.
In the handleiding read more about the ParentApp.
How do I turn notifications on or off?
In order not to miss any information, you will receive a number of notifications on your smartphone and in your mailbox in the parent portal as standard. For example, if a pedagogical employee has posted a new daily report or a photo of your child. If you don't want to receive notifications, you can turn them off. To do this, open the Parent app or go to the parent portal via your browser. Then go to Account > Notifications and change your settings.
How do I exchange a care day?
Within Wiedewei we do not work with exchange days. Instead, you will receive absence credit for a canceled childcare day, which you can use as desired. This works as follows:
- You can deregister your child for the day on which you do not need childcare, this is possible from a maximum of 6 weeks before the planned day of childcare.
- You will receive absentee credit for the hours you have deregistered.
- You can use this credit in hours throughout the calendar year, with the exception of the GroenmiX when you have BSO. At the end of the year, the remaining credit expires.
- Via the button 'agenda' you can request extra childcare from a maximum of 10 working days in advance.
- When applying for payment, choose to use your absence credit.
- The branch assesses whether your application fits within the occupancy and approves or rejects it.
Please note: A number of conditions apply to the absence credit. For example, it depends on your childcare package how many hours you can deregister at most per year in exchange for absence credit. You can read more information about the absence credit in our conditions.
How do I register my child for the GroenmiX?
Always register your child for the GroenmiX, even if you use the BSO package including flexible holiday hours. Through deze handleiding read how to do this. If you are unable to register via the parent portal, please contact us Contact contact the Customer Relations Department. You can no Apply for GroenmiX via the pedagogical staff of your location.