Come and play during the school holidays!
Playing at Wiedewei is always fun! And especially during the school holidays, because then we celebrate the Holiday Mix at the BSO; a fun and varied holiday care program.
A lot of playing outside, messing around in the green and having fun with each other. Nothing has to be done, (almost) everything is allowed, because after all it's a holiday!
You can decide where and when your child plays. Therefore, register your child for the VakantiemiX every holiday via the handy Parent App or via the parent portal.
Can't register via the ParentApp or the parent portal? Please contact the Customer Relations department, we will be happy to help you.
These BSOs are open during the holidays:
- Wiedewei Boezemsingel Oud-Beijerland – Open Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri
- Wiedewei Exceptional Barendrecht – open every day
- Wiedewei Den Hout – open every day
- Wiedewei Klundert – Mon, Tue, Thurs open
- Wiedewei Maasdam – Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri open
- Wiedewei Ouddorp – Open Mon, Tue, Wed*, Thu, Fri*
- Wiedewei Rembrandtplein Oud-Beijerland – Open Mon, Tue, Thu
- Wiedewei Voorburg – Open Mon, Tue, Thu
* Open on this day if there are enough registrations
Good to know
- During school holidays, the BSO is open as standard from 07:30 to 18:30.
- Do you need childcare from 07:00? Then contact us at [email protected] or 0113 760 250.
- Your child can go to the VakantiemiX if he or she goes to the after-school care center for at least 1 fixed part of the day during the school weeks.
- You always register your child, even if your child comes to the VakantiemiX at his or her own location. We will then know whether your child is coming.
- Children from other locations can also come to your location during the Holiday Mix. This is because the VakantiemiX is not offered at all BSOs.
- For all locations, if there are insufficient registrations, the GroenmiX will be merged with the day care center where possible, or an alternative location will be sought in consultation with the parents.
- When registering for the VakantiemiX, you agree that your child can be placed at another location if too few or too many children are registered at your preferred location.
- The group composition can change per day at the BSO.
- When registering for the VakantiemiX, you give permission for your child to be cared for at the location of your choice, in the group to be formed there.
- Up to one week before the start of the holiday, a place for your child is guaranteed at one of our GroenmiX locations. After that you can request childcare as long as there is room within the occupation.
- Do you want to cancel the reserved care? If you cancel up to 72 hours in advance, the reserved hours will not be deducted from your credit for flexible holiday hours. You can unsubscribe via the parent portal or via the Customer Relations department.